Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
Please note that only creationists are permitted to edit articles. New editors are encouraged to visit the community portal to find ways of getting involved. It is also important to familiarize yourself with policy, such as the requirements for uploading images. The CreationWiki has been equipped with numerous help files that are essential for people unfamiliar with editing using the Mediawiki software.
- Policy - We now ask that editors provide references to support all article content.
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click "Create page".
- Editing Help - Authoring within the CreationWiki may require a little education.
- Formatting Help - Formatting pictures and creating tables will help make your pages professional.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing... --Mr. Ashcraft 11:49, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
Here's the biography template. Template:Biography. Just copy and paste the contents into a new page and customize to match.
--Mr. Ashcraft 11:02, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
I added purchase details more suitable for international customers due to lower shipping and sale price. NW Creation would cost >$20.00 plus currency conversion charged by many banks, the details I added would cost about £8 (c $16), I was just wondering why this was removed? —unsigned comment by Dwhite (talk • contribs)
- The NWCN is the founding organization of the CreationWiki and pays the bills. Therefore, we link to their webstore exclusively for books and videos as a courtesy. However, users are encouraged to link to other sources (preferably creation ministries) for items the NWCN does not carry. It is also important to link to free online versions of titles if they are available. --Mr. Ashcraft - (talk) 19:02, 25 July 2007 (EDT)