Types of Creation
God's word is full of trinities. What will be shown here is that Creation itself was done in three different ways. But before anything else can be created, three things are needed to make a universe. Time, space, and matter. Also, there is a trinity in each of the three things listed. Genesis 1:1 (KJV) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
|In the beginning||Heaven||Earth|
|Time has a Past, present, and future.||There are three heavens. And physical space has three dimensions (3D)||Earth is the third planet from the sun And matter comes in three forms: Solid, liquid, and gas|
Time also divides up into 7 parts (7 God's perfect number).
|1) Seconds||2) Minutes||3) hours||4) Days||5) Weeks||6) Months||7) Years|
- All elements in the universe (periodic table) get their properties based on their combinations of 3 specific sub-atomic components (a trinty). Protons, Neutrons, & Electrons. No element has the same combination. (ie...Gold has 79 protons, 118 neutrons, 79 electrons)Carbon (man) has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. . This will be the number in which the Anti-Christ will be identified by.
Genesis 1:2 (KJV) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
- Water was present on the first day. 3 is the number of life. Water is essential for all life to exist on this planet. Water takes 3 molecules to make (a trinity). Two hydrogen, and one oxygen molecule (H2O). And water can exist in three forms: Solid, liquid, and gas (trinity).
- Spiritual light was also created on the first day. Being that there were no physical objects to produce light, the light created on the first day was light that was generated from the spirit of God. The phrase "spirit of God" is only mentioned once during the creation. A verse in the book of revelation explains why:
Revelation 21:23 (KJV) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Since the Father, Son, and the Holy spirit are one. The first light created becomes a trinity because the Lamb (Christ) is the substance of it (the Lamb is the light).
- Physical light is basically made up of 3 basic colors that all the other colors come from. Red, green, and blue (RGB-trinity).
Red Green Blue
When physical light is put through a prism, it separates into 7 colors (God's perfect number).
Violet Blue Green Yellow Indigo Orange Red
Types of creation
|Is creating something from nothing, Or speaking something into existence. The power of God's spoken word.||Is forming a creation from matter that already exists. God made the firmament.||Is a commandment creation. Where God commands his creation to bring forth life (Let the earth bring forth grass).|
Each one of these creations is also broke down into trinities. Each type of creation was done three separate times for a total of nine creation actions by God.
Said creation is easy to get confused with other parts of the creation. Because it is done in different ways. The other types are straight forward. The said creation is always created from nothing.
- Genesis 1:1 (KJV) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
- Genesis 1:3 (KJV) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
- Genesis 1:14 (KJV) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Each one of the creations above are things made out of nothing. This is the power of God's spoken word. First we have the realm in which will contain the earth being created, then the earth itself is created. Then we have the first light being created (spiritual light that shines from God). Then we have the second light which is physical light coming from physical objects.
- Genesis 1:7 (KJV) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
- Genesis 1:16 (KJV) And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
- Genesis 1:25 (KJV) And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And after God had finished the "Made" part of the creation, this was said:
Genesis 1:31 (KJV) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Bring Forth creation
- Genesis 1:11 (KJV) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
- Genesis 1:20 (KJV) And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
- Genesis 1:24 (KJV) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Special side note: God spoke in the creation ten times (God said). Just like there are Ten Commandments.