Glenn Morton is a well known critic of Flood geology and is a former Flood geologist himself. He claims that when he left young-earth creationism, he was driven to the edge of atheism, but then found that the Bible is compatible with an old earth. He has a B.S in physics and makes a living searching for oil for companies around the world.
He is currently part of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists, American Association of Petroleum Geologists, European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Society of Physics Students (Sigma Pi Sigma), and the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
Responses to Morton's assertions
- Glenn Morton: Who's misrepresenting history? by Dr Terry Mortenson
- Glenn R. Morton’s Misuse of Woodmorappe’s List Of Discrepant Isotopic Dates by John Woodmorappe
- The Geologic Column: Does It Exist? by John Woodmorappe
- Mercury and the Genesis Flood: A response to Morton, Proceedings of the First Conference on Creation Geology, by Dr. Aaron Hutchison
- Addendum: is albitization the evolutionary escape hatch? by Russel Humphrey
- John Woodmorappe's refutation of Glen Morton's review of NOAH'S ARK: A FEASIBILITY STUDY by John Woodmorappe
- Response To Glenn Morton's Critique by Dr. Hugh Ross.
- Does Genesis Really Describe Evolution?: A Response To Theistic Evolutionist Glenn Morton by Ross Olson
- WORKING ON THE FLOOD by R. H. Brown.
- Glenn Morton: Mistaken Critic of Young Earth Creationists at TruthMatters.info
- Flocculation and the demise of Glenn Morton at youngcosmos.com
- The Case of the KBS Tuff at earthage.org. Contains a refutation of Morton's claims by Karen G. Jensen.
- A Response to Morton's Critical Review of Creation, Evolution, and Modern Science by Ray Bohlin
About the Authorby Glenn R. Morton