Creation museums are museums that present artifacts and educational exhibits of the cosmic and Earth history derived from the creation point of view. They are an antithetical option to natural history museums, which present an interpretation of history from the axiom of materialistic naturalism.
Creation museums can be found all over the world with a high concentration in the USA. Many have active research programs and offer tours to nearby attractions. The largest facility to date is the Creation Museum and Family Discovery Center, which was constructed by Answers in Genesis near Cincinnati, Ohio. The Creation and Earth History Museum was originally constructed by the Institute for Creation Research in Santee, California, and has been operated by the Life and Light Foundation since January 1, 2009 when ICR relocated to Dallas, Texas.
Museums in the USA
- Biblical Archeology and Anthropology Museum — Ridgecrest, Calfornia 
- Camp Sunrise Museum — Fairmount, Georgia 
- Creation Adventures Museum — Arcadia, Florida. Customized activities for small groups such as fossil digs and canoe trips. 
- Creation and Earth History Museum — Santee, California, formerly of the Institute for Creation Research now run by Life and Light Foundation.
- Creation Discovery Museum — Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Creation Evidence Museum — Paluxy River, Glen Rose, Texas.
- Creation Museum and Family Discovery Center — Petersburg, Kentucky. Constructed and operated by Answers in Genesis, which also built and runs the nearby Ark Encounter.
- Creation Truth Foundation — Field Museum, Oklahoma 
- DINO Creation Museum — Carmichael, California. by the Center for Natural Studies 
- Dinosaur Adventure Land — Pensacola, Florida 
- Discovery Center — Abilene, Texas, the Creation Discovery Center. 
- ICR Discovery Center for Science and Earth History — Dallas, Texas.
- Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum — Glendive, Montana. Also has dinosaur excavations open to the public. 
- Grand River Museum — Lemmon, South Dakota. September 2002 the Grand River Museum purchased a new building. 
- Greater Ancestors World Museum — Jacksonville,Florida 
- Lost World Museum — Phoenix, New York
- Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum — Crosbyton, Texas 
- Mount St. Helens Creation Center — Silverlake, Washington
- Museum of Earth History — Dallas, Texas. Still raising funds, as of 2017.
- Wyatt Archaeological Museum — Cornersville, Tennessee. Run by Wyatt Archaeological Research, Inc. 
Museums outside USA
- Big Valley Creation Science Museum — Alberta, Canada 
- Creation Bible Center — Alberta, Canada 
- Creation Science Museum of Canada Canada's first creation museum, a traveling one based in eastern Ontario and run by Ian Juby 
- Creation Truth Ministries Traveling Creation Museum — Alberta, Canada 
- Dinosaur Discovery Zone Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and operated by CARE ministries. 
- Genesis Expo on Portsmouth Hard of the UK by the Creation Science Movement 
- Noah's Ark Museum — Uzengeli Village, Turkey  
- Creation Department in the Bible Museum, Wuppertal, Germany 
- Parque Discovery, Mafra, Portugal