Charles B. Thaxton has a Ph.D. in physical chemistry from Iowa State University. He completed two post-doctoral programs, one in history of science at Harvard University and the second in the molecular biology laboratories of Brandeis University. He is an intelligent design author and Fellow of the Discovery Institute's Center for Science and Culture.
He has lectured widely in American universities including University of Michigan, University of Delaware, Rice University, Princeton University, Yale University, Texas Universtiy, Vanderbilt University, Johns Hopkins University, and Harvard Law School. He has lectured outside the country at the Korean Advanced Institute of Science, the Russian Academy of Science, and in various universities in Poland, Mongolia, Romania, and Hungary.
He is co-author of The Mystery of Life's Origin and also The Soul of Science. He is the Academic Editor of the high school biology book, Of Pandas and People. He has contributed many chapters to the books God and Culture and The Creation Hypothesis and he is currently working on two books.
- The Mystery of Life's Origin: Reassessing Current Theories (Paperback) Amazon.com
- The Soul of Science: Christian Faith and Natural Philosophy (Turning Point Christian Worldview Series) (Paperback) Amazon.com
- Charles B. Thaxton, Ph.D. DNA, Design and the Origin of Life
- The Mystery of Life's Origin: Reassessing Current Theories por Charles Thaxton - free download
- REASONS TO BELIEVE Atlanta Chapter Charles Thaxton
- Charles Thaxton, Fellow - CSCDiscovery Institute
- Charles Thaxton Wikipedia
- Charles B. Thaxton darwin and design
- Charles B. Thaxton, Ph.D.DNA, Design and the Origin of Life
- Thaxton's testimony at the Kansas School Board Hearings May, 2005. Talk.Origins Archive